Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I feel like soaring from side to side

I feel like soaring from side to side in the entire gap of the sky, just because i'm in love.
I feel like helping out all the fortunates, just because i'm in love.
I feel like floating by the wind to the auxiliary destination, just because i'm in love.
I feel like feeding all the birds, just because i'm in love.
I feel like throwing the red tulips to the massive crowd, just because i'm in love.
I feel like sharing my joy to the broken hearts, just because i'm in love.
I feel like giving deusional, lost minds my hand; carry them all the way up, just because i'm in love.
I feel like being a warm shoulder for a crying spirit, just because i'm in love.
I feel like telling my story to the survived souls, just because i'm in love.
I feel like believing the fortune, just because i'm in love.
I feel like plying the forgotten song, just because i'm in love.
I feel like dancing waltz in the moonlight, just because i'm in love.
I feel like tendering the broken hearts, just becase i'm in love.
I feel like wearing the naked soul warm clothes, just because i'm in love.
I feel like giving the thirsty desire the sacred water, just because i'm in love.
I feel like giving the starved living thing a bite of that forbidden apple, just because i'm in love.
I feel like riding the horse to the last part of the pond, just because i'm in love.
I feel like pushing the ferry to the banned sea, just because i'm in love.
I feel like coloring red all the walls, just because i'm in love.
I feel like painting all over the entire breating space, just because i'm in love.
I feel like climbing to the top of the mount, just because i'm in love.
I feel like swimming in the chily waterway, just because i'm in love.
I feel like washing my whole human body,and the guilts in the holy sacred water, just because i'm in love.
I feel like taking a sip of that night's red wine, just because i'm in love.
I feel like stepping out i the rain, just because i'm in love.
I feel like being insane in the saintly sanctuary, just because i'm in love.
I feel like running on the burning stones;flowing blood, just because i'm in love .
I feel like giving up my whole sense and desires of being loved to you ''my love", just because i'm in love.

Saloume Nakhsaz

No comments: