Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THE BRIDE IN WHITE DRESS

An 8 year old girl,long blach hair,red lips,long lashes,hands full of gold bracelets, hana nail coloure, with a sad and shocked look.sitting on a straw chair full of colourful clothes, and red roses and tulips.
1 step further a man sitting on the other straw chair,whose grey hair was showing off his old age ,he must have bee more than 50 years old.he was carrying a conductive smile with him.
They were sorrounded by plenty of stupid and silly peoplewho were watching this marriage of the innocent child with this old beast with laughter and happiness.

I'm standing beside the small window and i am the witness of this heartless crime.
The 8 year old baby girl is gazing at me, her mouth doesn't say a word but her eyes,her eyes ar whispering to me;asking me :do you know,what will happen to me at last?
Tonight is my wedding,tonight my soul will fly out,tonight is the night of growig my unfortunate, innocent,baby inside me.
Tonight is the night of cutting apart my bleeding frangible vagina.
Tonight is the night of destrying my fargie, dilute body.
Tonight is the night of death of my childhood innocent soul.
Tonight is the night of death of my heart which is as small as my tiny palm.
Tonight is the wedding of the angel of my solitude and the beast.
Tonight is the night of screaming my burned up generation.
Tonight i will die and tomorrow an 8 year old woman will be borned with destroyed soul and the saddest eyes.
An 8 year old woman who hates her man but not able to show it,to the end of life.
An 8 year old wife who prays morning and nights for her husband's health and long life,because if her husban dies the worst disaster will happen to her.
I look at her with my questuioning eyes,why?
She says i tell you why. The reason is these stuoid crowd who are everything just a human,they are just sheeps in the shape of human,and the reaosn is also their chief who is more sheep mannered and his own chief who is more sheep mannered than him and...... you can find the last last sheep.
The reason is the nondemocracy in here and noneducated thoughts .The reason is the huge needs of food and money to survive.
I still am looking at her sad,matured eyes and i am asking if she can explain me more.

The story begins,the curtains go off and verywhere gets black.
There are two men sitting around the rounded table ,they are the ones who make decisions for the city.
1'st man: your highness ,people here have no culture,and every where you look you see poors and starvation is getting in every corner.women population is more than men's and the average shows they also can live longer than men. there is no food or clothings. and the younge couples are giving birth children as many as they have fingers on their hands.they nonstop machines which keep giving birth.and because there is no enough food for them to eat,the baby turns to be a girl because of bad seed.
2'nd one: What should i do steward? if my people die,then there will be nobody to obey.what should i do steward?
1'st one: this is a disease and i have the prescription for it. Do what ever i tell you and everything will go well.
We force baby girls marry husband as age as their fathers,even older better.and we let husbands to be able to have more than 4 wives,and the wives should all live in the same house.The husband should wait till the girl gets more matured to be able to get pregnant ,but before that, he can have sex with the girls,and because these thin girls,their thin body can't handle this wild kind of rape so most of them will die, and we set a new law for the rest who could survive.
The new law says when a husban die we should burry the wife together with him and this is called the obedience of wife to husband. We make this as our tradition.and if someone doesn't follow the tradition we kill him.death is the punishment of not obeying our tradition.
Religious always protect the tradition, because religioun says: if wife doesn't obey husban ,she is guilty and she should get punished ,and we our tradition says she should die as their punishment.

2'nd one:I see no problem with that.dictate this law and hang it on the city square,let people see it.and tell me later how it went off.

The girl's eyes stop talking to me and look at her husband scared and her mouth opens and say:
I do.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: