Tuesday, November 22, 2005

NEVER ENDING STORY

you fell in love with me,i noticed, i laghed at you and ignored you,you loved me more.
You forgot me,I fell in love with you, you laughed at me and ignored me.i loved you more.
He fell in love with me,you noticed,you REMEMBERED loving me,and loved me more,i noticed,i ignored you,i ignored him,you noticed,you forgot me,you ignored me,he loved me more,i loved you more.
He forgot me ,i fell in love with him,you noticed,you remembered loving me,you loved me more,he noticed you loving me,he remembered loving me,he loved me more,i noticed you both loving me,i forgot loving you both.you both loved me more and more.
you forgot loving me,i remembered loving you.i loved you more and.............
This story apparantly doesn't have ending and it will be continued.then lets forget it.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: