Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THANK YOU!

I shall say thank you.
You know it so funny,you said something to me without knowing how much it was worthed to me,you reminded me of something so important which i had forgotten for long time.

It all started when we were watching a movie together. at the begining it was such a great stroy and so as the middle of the story,but at the end,the whole story turned to such a nonesense.i tried so hard to put the pieces of this puzzle together,but i couldn't.i went so crazy and mad of what has happend ,i was always good in getting conclusions and catching up the points ,but what happened ,i could not understand the story,if the director was dump,it is ok ,but this director is genius and he should have some points and even though his points are crazy or wierd,but he always has some thing to say to the people.
I asked you how it can be possible.and if you got anything ?
You were cool about it,even though you didn't get the perfect story in your mind ,but you didn't bother . you told me ,don't worry this director is a lunatic.
I said but lunatics have more interesting things to say which we don'thave.
you said: it is normal if you don't understand it ,believe me.he didn't have any points,he is crazy.
But i couldn't stop thinking about the story in my head and i was making up my mind and wraping up the different parts together and talking to you about it as you as if you'rethe third party.

Y ou were too tired to think about what i am saying,either approve it or regret it.so you just told me ,you got the point ,it's great ,now go to bed.

I told you lets check the storyline out tomorrow in the internet to see if i am really right or wrong.

You : i rather if you don't .
Me: why,i wanna see if i am right or wrong.

You: I bet you'll see different points and visions about the strory and none of them are even the same, everybody look at the story the way she wants,as you did tonight. you did a great job,believe me.

That's it.so simple and so obviouse and so true.i knew it ,but recently, i totally forgot about this point in my life . Everybody looks at the things,stories ,a subject ,....differently.
Because every individual is unique and have his own vision and mind set.

This worldwide movie which is made by enormouse directors who play in their own story.and so often if you let them in,they will make you their own script for you to play.

So why not stop looking at the other's opinions and visions about your script,and concentrate on your own .because if you keep paying attention about their thoughts,you'll loose the track of your own life.you will keep spinning and spinning and one day, you're gonna fall down so bad ,and people will stop by ,look at you to make sure you need help,then they come to you give you a hand to stand still .
THIS IS GOING TO BE the beginning of dependancy and loosing your real balance, loosing your vision and loosing your thougths. they will start being your director .they write the script foryou ,you play in it.

How is that?
Any how, i should say again i am so thankful my darling.and i hope you enjoy the show.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: