Tuesday, November 22, 2005

3 years and 5 hours and fourty five minutes

Tonight again i didn't sleep.It's been 3 years and 5 hours and fourty five minutes that i haven't slept so far.
i remember exactly which night my sleep was stolen from me.in the morning ,as soon as i'd found out about my sleep being stolen i called every where ;police ,911,asked them if they could help me finding my sleep.i gave them it's address,i mean i told them about it's shape,it's hight,it's eye colour,and so and so ,but nothing helped and they couldn't find my sleep.
i put my add in news which declared who ever finds my sleep i will give him great rewards,but it didn't help either and i couldn't find my beloved sleep.
The first year i cried,i broke the dishes,i screamed out.i didn't find my sleep.
The second year, i was silent,i didn't go out,i didn't hang around with my friends,i was depressed,i had depression pills.i didn't find my sleep.
The third year,i was still depressed,i did yoga and meditation,i was getting out alittle bit,i went to mosque,i prayed. i didn't find my sleep.
in this last five hours and fourty five minutes i have been terying to avoid getting any sleep.i've put to match sticks between my eyelids,so i can not get sleep.
Now i am used to not having my sleep and i am so scared of getting it and loosing it again,i mean what if i go to sleep and somebody steal my sweet sleep from me?no i rather not having my sweet sleep inorder not getting rubbed again.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: