Monday, November 28, 2005

I'll sing a song for you,so dance with me.

You: wait. i'll take you there;with no pain my love ''wait''.
Me : my heart feels pain. i have deraled aim.
You : wait , i'll get you down the road soon ;my love ''wait".
Me : it's nice of you , but it's too late.
You: wait, there is sunshine there.
Me: great, but my eyes hurt when i see sunshine.
You: wait, there is a sky full of shining stars there.
Me: i love stars , but i'll faint , at midnight late.
You : wait, we'll build a nice house at the top of the mountains there.
Me: dear , i respect mountains ,but it's too high ; i'm scared .
You: wait, i'll be a shoulder for your pains.
Me : well, but the pain is in my chest ,a shoulder can't hold there, it's too late.
You: wait, i'll help you catch up with your breath.
Me: you are fresh air, but i can't inhale the air, it's too late.
You: wait, we'll travel to Bombay , you can see the temples there.
Me : i love temples, but it's hot there, i have trouble breathing air.
You : wait, i'll carry you all the way.
I told you with pain : that road is vain.
You: wait, i'll find you a place, you can sit there and paint.
Me: i loved to , but there is nothing left to paint.
you: wait, i'll be dancing with you there.
Me: i'm not able to dance; there is no music left.
You: wait, i'll hold your heart,while you're feeling pain.
i'll help you keep your fate.
i'll hold you ;while you're looking at the stars.
i'll hold you tight ,while your staying at the top of the mountains.
i'll put my hands on your heart , while you're holding on my shoulders.
i'll hold my breath, exhale it to you ; while youre catching up the fresh air.
i'll carry lots of shadows ; while we traveling to the temples.
i'll clear out the roads ;while i'm carrying you all the way.
i'll show you all to paint .
i'll sing you songs ,while we're dancing together.
I told you: i'll come along.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: