Tuesday, November 22, 2005

YOUR MAJESTY PLEASE LISTEN TO ME

your majesty please listen to me!
I have a request,please listen to me one moment!
Would you just listen.sir,please let me ,just one moment,your majesty,please ,shall i talk?!!!!!!!!
May i?i don't get it.i have already taken oath that i won't tell a lie.why don't you let me talk your majesty?
your majesty you just called me in as a witness ,then why you don't let me talk your highness?
your majesty,i am standing here for hours and i haven't even been able to say a word!
why you don't let me talk your majesty?
Your majesty i am the witness.i must say what i saw,that is why.it's so important.
Your highness when are you going to finish your speech about murder,murderers and punishments regarding that holy book of yours,when is my turn?
your majeeeeeesty may i?
i must talk,it's so necessary .you'll see.
- Ok, now i've finished my holy speech, the witness shall talk now,if you have something to talk .but be fast and wrap it up quickly.

- your majesty,i should say that i am truely witness and i will prove that mrs nayereh motamedy didn't kill her husband mr mahmood parsa.
- Why do you say that?did you bring any holy document or holy proof for it?or any saying from a holy prophet?
- Your majesty i haven't brought holy proof,i don't know really what holy proof is going to do with my role as a witness ,but i can assure you that i have the most efficient proof .it's the most logical reason why she didn't kill her husband.

- Let me tell you this first,if you don't have prophet word or holy proof for your claim i won't accept it.logical proof can help the case,but it can't dismiss it.did you get it?

- Your majesty believe me let me just get 1 moment of your diamond time of yours,you'll see yourself.i am the witness here and i am proofing here in this court that mrs nayereh motamedy didn't kill her husband, mr mahmood parsa,because i can reassure you by my identification documents that i am mahmood parsa,i mean i am her husband and my name is mahmood parsa and you see me alive.this is the most logical reason,you see, this victom is innocent.i am breathing and living on your god's earth your majesty.

- that's enough,respect the holy court and listen to me.you brought just the logical documents and you ,just have this document and there is no holy proof or document ,or anything from the acceptable prophet you can show.then i can't accept you as a witness and your nonesense logical proof.then i sentence her to get executed and i must warn you ,if you disturb any holy court with your nonsenses one more time we send you bside your wife's new home.how dare you come to this holy place which is ruled by god's will ,with these nonesense.

-you get of here and i pray to god for your wife's guilt to be forgiven in her other life .maybe i can ask god to transfer your wife from hell to heaven.we'll see.


SaloumeNakhsaz
-

No comments: