Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Forgotten

I believe in the dakness at night.
I believe in the light of the sunshine.
I believe in the green coloure of the leaves,and i believe in the yellow of the fall.
I believe in the anger of the bears, and i believe in the happiness of the lion.
I believe in love and i belive in tears.
I believe in the meaningless of this road and i blieve in recreation.
I believe in the cold of the winter, and i believe in the warmth of desire.
I believe in human's hate,and i believe in true sacrifice.
I believe in battle between mornings and nights.
I believe in no true judgements.
I believe in patience and i believe in sarrow.

I see and i believe ,i listen and i believe .I believe in all these contrasts.
And i believe they will be forgotten one day.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: