Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I want to be a surgeon

I wanted people tell me i look so thin,so i went on a diet ,but i got huge .
You know why?
I avoid eating ,i didn't eat anything,not in the mornings,not at nights.
I started smoking to loose appetite; mornings and nights. but smoke got in and filled all my body and i exploded so , i got so huge,now i can't wear any of my clothes.
Everybody tells me ,wow you gained so much weight i see.R u pregnant? you seem like a balloon to me!!!!!!!!!!

Since then i am realizing that people's thoghts and opinion is just an illusion.

They never think about what they see .Cause nobody asked me how much i weighed before and how much i weigh now !even not one of them .

They just believed what they see .

Now do you undestand why i am saying i don't care what they say anymore.? Because their ideas about me or about anything is so misleading.

Tomorrow i am going to wear a white uniform and go to a hospital and do a surgery on one of these braineless people,i bet you no one is going to stop me there, you know why, because they see me wearing a surgeon uniform, then i must be one.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: