Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I bet you, i'll get the job

I think i'm ready for my interview with the oil company manager today.
This i a great position'' international exporting manager''.and i'll get it with the help and guidance of god and the holy book.
Let me go to the mirror and take alook at myself.
Well my long, thin, and dirty bears.
my nose is full of dirt and i haven't clean it since last month.
My eyes are swollen and it emphasizes on my heavy duty drug addiction.
My mouth ,let me look inside ,my teeth are yellow like the sun and it smells like the garbage can.
My hair;oily,smelly,it's like i washed it with mixed virgin olive oil and peanut butter.
My shoes or i should say my old, worn flip-flop,it is better to put on different colour plip-flop in different foot.
My pant or my old stitched sleeping pant,has no clear coloure on and it is dirty and stinky.
My shirt; which is dirty, wrinkled and stinks. It's white one day but now it's greyeesh -black coloure ,it's obviouse i haven't washed it for long time. It has some spots on it with food stains.
I doubt it,if i left something about my look which i didn't care about today.i am ready to go and surely this job is mine.


:Mr , i shall say that we can see you for this position and we have been reserving this job for you for weeks .
Also i should mention that there is no need for you to bring your education document and i can see you are so talented man, Just let me know if you know any english or not, so if you don't i'll hire a translator for you.maybe you need one . you know because of your title in here.
Say hello to ''ayatollah folani'' and i'll take care of the rest.Woud you do that?

:Sure sir.
Then with god's will, i shall congrajulate you for your new position in here.

: You deserve to have this important position ,Cause of your a religious and such a devoted person to god and to the prophets.and have aproper look based on our law.

God bless you brother.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: