Wednesday, November 23, 2005

One more time

I fell in love just like a 14 years old virgin who just stepped in her youth.

Just like an innocent child who gets shy when she sees the crowd, i feel shy whenever i take a glance at his face.

I am so in love that i won't spoil my feelings by telling him '' i love you''.

My dilute body is not able to handle this detachment.

My soul,my root is looking for him everywhere.

I'm scared if i say his name to the universe, they'll take him away from me,so i won't call his name.

He is so young and gentle ,he is the symbol of mankind to me.he is full of life and grace.

I ignore the others by my hand,my eyes and my heart. I can't see them, i am blind .

It's not important how much he loves me. it's important i do love him and i'll die for him.

This love gave me the passion ,heat, and a shining, holy wave to my soul which was an stranger to me for many many years.

I don't care what will happen to me, Cause i love him.

Loving him taught me to live in moments and to think about the seconds of life,
To forget about the future which is unknown and full of questions.
To love him at present ,Cause maybe tomorrow will never come and everything gets lost in the clouds.
To have hope for now and to play young for now.

I don't care what people would say, I don't care what they think, Bcause they don't know what love means.they can't see it,they can't feel it.
They can't see the sparkling shine in my eyes ,whenever i glance at him.
They think falling in love is like the kid's batteried carin his hands which he canpush it any side he wants.
No, in ''love'' road there is not such words like; calculus,book, logic .

''love'' is a different subject . it's too far beyond these words:right or wrong.

'' love '' is the truth and there is nothing beyond it .and it's the devotion of a being. it's about ''him'' and just him and there is no more ''me'' in this path.

You'll forget about ''you'',you can not see''you''.and you will join him.and you'll be united.

What ever you are is him now. and as further you go deeper in love as more you'll be the mass truth.

Now,you are the'' truth'' .
The truth can't be judged by other souls .

SaloumeNakhsaz







I

2 comments:

Sibil said...

Dokhtar,
You rock my world.......

Sibil said...

you write good too....
good
very good!