Tuesday, November 22, 2005

TRUST ME

I wanna tell you a secret,trust me.i'll tell you because i want you stop asking me this stupid questions.
you keep asking me if i have heart?
ya i surely do have heart.
you keep aking me if i have self conscies ?
ya i do
you ask me if i got used to cheat my man?no i didn't.
I am telling you i choose to be like that,i choose to cheat on my man because of good.
let me tell you something ,either i cheat on my man or he cheats on me i am the guilty one at the end,this is for fact.
Therefor inorder to save our elationship i rather to be the one who cheats,because even it's been proven psycologically that there is no way that 2 sad person can live together,atleast one of them sould be the booster and happy to make the other one happy .
I cheat on him inorder to save our relationship as i mentioned before.
you asked how?i'll tell you now
At the begining my man starting crying out and shouted at me,he even beated me .you know why? i tell you
he cheated on me, and he told me everything was my own fault.because i was so loyal to him ,therfor i didn't react to any of his actions because i trusted him so much and i was feeling safe and peaceful but he wanted me to react to his actions and as he said to me later, he wanted me to question him about everything,about what he was doing,where he was going and....he believed my insequrity about him getting picked up by other women means my love and care towards him.
and me without knowing anything about how to love my man was living in my stupid and safe world.
till one day which in that day he explored and he took the woman to our bedroom infront of my eyes and called me up there .i went upstairs watched them making love.i scared and got shocked.
He cried out :you don't wanna know why?
i said:ya i do wanna know why?
he told me everything is my fault and i am guilty of not loving him and he got heart and he left me afterward
Everything has changed since then.NOW i am going out with other men.i make love with them,and i come back home confident and aware of my man's feelings.
Now because i know exactly how to cheat,where to cheat,when to cheat,so i am so alarmed and i pay attention to him alot more.i question him alot.
and also i am willing to give more love to my man in order to be fair and keep the balance of loving my men.i hate to love one more than another and it is not fair to them.you know it's not right.
So my man is so happy because he's being loved more and more.and he sees me trying so hard to please him and save our romantic relationship.he appriciates it and loves me more.

Then after all ,you tell me i am guilty for making this relationship working out so great,no honey,you shouldn't say i am guilty.you should say that i am the saviour and the skeleton of this best built relationship and you hould be proud of me.

You know what,if you don't believe me try it.then you'll see the difference.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: