Saturday, November 26, 2005

Look at you, you are great,you think great,you're style is great and i love your mentality and believs .
me: Oh really, you think so?, thank you. I didn't know you like my stories and my blieves,didn't you have another opinion before , meeting me here?
yes, but i changed my mind.
oh ya?you mean looking at me will change your opinion about the sience and politics and so and so,?
:ya why not, it's because you give such a strong influence when you explain about your points of view.
:but i haven't started talking about it ,to you yet?
:oh, i noticed that.but i can feel it, anyway ,i like you and your ideas.
:Why don't you tell me ,you like me and not my ideas.you think you can impress me more if you tell me your fell in love with my ideas in a second?
:Maybe?
:No ,your absolutely wrong.... i would say, either you're a horny man who wants to get in to someone's pant as soon as he can ,so he can give up all he has,most important his thoughts and believes in order to just have sex with some one he bearly knows .or i would say you are a little ,human ,who has got no brain in his head ,because he got impressed and persued just by taking alook at the writer.
I'm sorry in one word,you're lost,you're lost in your thoughts, manner and you're lost in your desires.

:you are so wonderful in giving someone a lesson.ok i am educated now about your points and ideas ,then may i see you another time for a coffee now?

:i haven't said anything about that subject yet.

:Yes, i know,but i love it.or i'll love it. and i love you.

:You said you love me?you mean ,in this 10 minutes talk,your beliefs and heart got stolen from you and you are such a looser now! aren't you.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: