Friday, November 25, 2005

Do it for me?

Dad:Look at this glass of wine,What you see?
me:A glass and wine in it!
Dad: how much wine is there in it?
Me: a little.i've alresdy finished it.

Dad:Why everything is so dark in your mind?
Me: No it's not.
Dad:Yes it is.
Me:No it's not.i'm happy .you don't see it.i'm smiling.i'm always smiling.didn't you notice that?
Dad:Yes.i did notice it.that's why i am scared.
Me: your'e scared ,because of my smile .you don't want me smile at you,at ma,at my friends,at people,at world?
Dad: sure,i do and sure i don't .
Me: dad i don't get it.
Dad: you smile at the world around you,at people at me,because you don't want anybody,any observer in universe see your sadness. but you cant lie to universe, you can't ,because of your eyes.
Me:............... Then,shall i stop smiling dad?
Dad: No, keep smiling,but smile with your eyes, then i feel safe and happy.
Me: I can't,i can't dad.
Dad: Why,darling sure if you try you can.
Me: Dad; my eyes are the witness of the life my eyes are the observer of my heart ,and how it's possible for an observer to close her eyes and go blind? not witness a thing. No it's not possible.
My eyes see and my eyes cry and my eyes can never lie.
Dad: Try to smile with your eyes, ......................,because of me.
Me: I'm sorry.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: