Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Don't eat late at night

She is my friend.
She is a beautiful girl ,with the green eyes like the new spring leaves.
She is my acqaintance ,my confidant, my associate in the time of solitude .
She is my warm shoulder in the cold,sad winters and in the hot summer of my isolation and solitariness.
She has a pure and fragile heart ,long forhead and matured and educated thoughts.
She is the girl with a forever lasting smile and eyes who can see through me and talk to me.
whenver i look at her ,i read her thoughts hrough her beautiful ,green eyes,and i always see one stable thoght inside her soul. which is saying to me:
My darling my soul is falling apart.My heart is sobbing for my solitude. We're left isolated in this forbidden land.
Where is my home.what a tragedy was our abondant.
I'm getting spaced-out. Where is the warm shoulder for my midnight cry.
I look at her and she sees my thoughts telling her
: My darling we are in the mass solitude. But bear with it. Life is too short . Try to be happy .
one day is the day of the absence,we'll die. Everything will be gone soon.
Try to switch your being world to your dream life. Imagine your dreams are the truth and the true life is just a dream.
Everything is going to be like it was in the past;normal and cloudless.

Don't ever forget where did you come from and don't ever forget your own soul.

Considering your roots ,you will remember all in your dreams and you'll be relished.

Try to work hard as harder as you can,with no advantages,therfor you will get involved in this stupid realty play, so you won't have any time to remember your rotten fate.

Avoid looking at the mirror,so you won't see the mark of the years of suffer and solitude on your beautiful downcast face.

Don't eat late at night ,so you can enjoy your night dreams as a real pleasant true life for now .

Get doped , It'll take you to the amazing sky.you'll fly away as far as you want my darling.

You'll see after all ,abandoning your own land is not that deffective.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: