Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I love you,but i am not in love with you

She:Do you understand what i am saying? i am saying i do love you but i am not in love with you.
He: No. Do you?
She: No, i don't either,but i know this fact that i love you but i am not in love with you. i love you but i am not in love with you.try to be open-minded for god sake.maybe it means i am not in '' love'' with you,because you left me alone ,and you are in '' love ''all by yourself. I mean this love is all yours,you are in it,you didn't take me in there with you ,it's not fair.why are you in ''love'' and i am left alone in here? ha?
why i am not in ''love'' with you?why you didn't take me?why?
You know what i don't love you any more,Cause i am not in'' love'' with you.
Do you understand me now?

He: yes i do,Do you?
She: I do.
It's so sad. I never thought of you being that selfish'' being in love without taking me there''.

SaloumeNakhsaz

No comments: