Saturday, December 03, 2005

let the tulip breath the fresh air ''my love''.

: What?

:I love you.

: I love you too.why are you so sad?

: I'm so scared.

: Scared of what?

: Scared of not being perfect enough for you.

: You are the most perfect man in my life.

: You deserve all the best.

:And so do you.

:I'm so scared of not being able to make you as content as you're expected.

:I am full of love , i need you. you're the only one who can complete me .

:I'm scared of loosing you again, one more time.

: You're not going to loose me this time. remember; that was long time ago.

: Remembering you " leaving me in that solitude; was look like;stopping me from getting any air to breath, i was suffocating to death. i died, my soul died. my spirit faded .
Now, you gave my life back to me; after coming back to me. looking at you, thinking about you make me feel sensed and live. Don't take itback, let it be.

: I won't, i love you.

: I know you love me, but you're capable of leaving. capable of putting everything behind and being gone for times. Leaving all your attachments. I know you. you're detached of youre loved ones, You're detached of everything you care for. You love them, but you're so faraway. You're capable of flying away; without looking at your back.

: I love you.


: You're capable of stop loving, or i should say; your love to me or to the ones you love is so much different than anybody else's.

You love them with no feeling of owning them. you let them be free. you'll be happy by they laughter and happiness, any place they are at, even if they're so far away from you.

You never wanted anyone just for your own self.

: You know, i think that's the way it should be. That's love. Love is passion and freedom at one level. You're capable of love; you'll give awayeverything is worthed to you; to the ones you love; expecting nothing back throgh it.
You may love someone without him loving you, or without letting him know about your love towards him. You feel it in your heart; you'll feel great when you're in love. You let go.
You let him go, anywhere he has desire of; to his luck, and to his happiness.
You help him out to fly more and more. This is the meaning of LOVE.
You should remember, everywhere you go. anytime you spend, if you love someone, you'll be thinking about the one, You'll get boost up, and you're able to fly to the top of the sky. You are so high.

You may fly together, but sometimes your roads and your desires are different; then you'll fly by your own, you'll feel happy and convinced; if the one is feeling great and content.

Love is not possession; If you keep a tulip in your room for long, it'll die, no matter what you do to keep it alive, it'll die. The tulip needs it's own loam; it's own land, and it's own natural desires.
If you love it, you'll respect it, you'll let it be there, watch it from distance; respect it's self- independance, you'll water it, you'll touch it softly, because it'll bruise easily. and you'll hope for her; get away safely with the hurtful storms.

Just the same way you were to me in all these years; i knew it, i could feel it that you were always there, for me. but from far away.
I was sure you take care of me if i needed you to do so.
I knew you would show your love to me, if i need you loved me.
I knew you would take me there with you, if i needed to be with you.
I knew there was noone just me, in your heart, because you were the one for me.

But i wasn't ready to come along with you; I was a wild bird; lost at the end of the seashore; looking for her destiny; challenging my own spirit.
Nature called on me, i went for it. I had to go for it; find all the real answers all by myself.
I had to discover the true life , true soul; true desire, true love, all by myself.
And i did it. I did everything possible to haelp me out get the real answer out.
Finally i got the true answer of the main words by feeling them; touching them passionately in life.
Now i am satsified.

The nature gave me the valuable gifted prize at the end of my journey, which was the true meaning of love, massive love.

After all, love; true love was equal by you'' my love''.

Everything elses happend to have different meaning after all these times,compared with the past. But you and your love remained the same.

You're true sense of love.

I cherish this love; i let this ''love'' go by my side . I'll be floating in the sky by your love.

This time, i'll come along.


Saloume Nakhsaz

No comments: