Sunday, August 06, 2006

romance

No body knows what’s in my heart my angel.
No body knows what’s in my mind my angel.
Look at this crowd, blinded eyes, and cold hearts. With charming smiles, I shouted; turn off the lights, it is the sparkling sky showing off it’s beauty, but they are so blind, ya they need these chandleries to make their dark hallways brighter, but hush, they are in solid dark,
Time is passing by so light and they still are mortals, and I am capable of coming out of this solitary.

Day by day I feel lonelier than the day before, and I need to be united with you, whom I love, but darling you are so far, and I am among these lifeless breathers.
Darling days are waiting for you to come and I am counting the hours, the minutes, the seconds and the 10’Th of the seconds, and….
Every blood in my vain is getting its life by your love.
My eyes were looking at these dark minded once but my heart was always belonged to you and just you, my heart is playing as a cold rock among them, here is not a safe place to open my delicate heart which is made only to beat for your steps and your smiles and the feeling of your touch and to suffer from your absence, yes darling my heart has learned how to suffer in silence and pretend to be so unruffled with distance.
I am judged by this crowd for being unreachable by heart, but there is someone in this humankind that has seen the truth of my heart, my nature, and my soul, and I am in no need of stranger’s trust.
The value of my existence has begun with..

No comments: