Wednesday, August 30, 2006

you wish

He: you know ,you and me have a lot in common. Eians and ...ians have the same attitudes, gestures and backgrounds.

She: not a bit.

He: ... is so awful to live in lately. Like all the other AR countries.

She: not at all, , although I have nothing against ARs . But Just to let you know.

He: I know , we Eians are not ARs either.
I am sorry for M...ms though. Women with their long veils. All covered up, jailed in their caves. It’s good we are not M...m .

She: this is not true I have born M...m. So I am M...m. Although I am not religious, but I respect all ideas and religions as long as selfishness doesn’t interfere with that.

They are all the same to me. I have no offensive mind about them.

He: are you enjoying your freedom here? walking around Without any cover? If you were in ...like this, you would have been arrested, and they would have been called you a whore.

She: you are wrong ... is not like this. I am a free human everywhere I am. (She knows by heart she is not telling the truth, the freedom of minds, the freedom of thought, the freedom of talk. These words are forbidden for many many years in ...)

He: why you are getting upset? this is a certain fact. If ...was pleasant enough, you wouldn’t be here today. If not so, then why did you leave your own land?

Her face carries the expression of grief, her heart is broken. She feels so drained, and unable to criticize satisfyingly his hurtful behavior, unable to protect her native land. Unable to use proper supportive words for her own root.

She looks with disgust through his eyes, and says:
Because one day, a massive group of polluted minded, hopping mad animals, women harassers, natural born killers , blinded souls took away my mother land, my spirit from me.
what happened there had nothing to do with any religion, but the defection of the human’s indulgence.

I am staying here till I regain my strength, and take back what has been taken from me.

He smiled and said : you wish.

No comments: