Friday, August 18, 2006

just one little advice and no more, i promise

Shake your soul, shake your mind, shake your body and move.
Take your backpack; hit the road, to somewhere, anywhere, which was unnoticed to you. You feel great afterwards. There is nothing better than traveling all over the world. you can do for yourself as a lesson for your life, as a pleasure for your soul, and as a memory in your mind.
Keep up with it; eventually, you’ll see the difference.
The more you see the unseen, the more detached you get from the acquisitive life, and more distant you feel to lavishness, it is a reason behind this, and the reason is:
You can’t take all your belongings with you everywhere you go and after a while you’ll be an expert and you’ll take as less and as sufficient stuff you could take. You learn how to separate your life from gibberish and any tittle-tattle and all the hopeless and ineffective relationships. Nothing irrelevant can satisfy you any more, because you have changed a lot by time, because you have observed the real meaning of being alive. And your joy is much advanced. So no matter what you do, no matter what individuality you have, move on with your life and take these steps, as long as you are not living your life in a forbidden place, you are able to do so, in the forbidden land, nobody is allowed to see the unseen.
Every day in my life, every morning I wake up, I am pleased and satisfied with my decision of abandoning my homeland by my heart. So I could live my life by witnessing my dreams are coming through every day, day by day.
Life is too short to be insensitive or impassive even for 1 breath, take the steps; you will see the diversity of your life....

No comments: