Wednesday, August 09, 2006

creative calculus

It’s time for you to start your accurate sum; lets see what you’ll get. (She says)

I am exited to start, the numbers on the paper are casting off, I see turmoil, and anxiety in their eyes, their perfect personification of innocence shows they are scared of misjudge.
Don’t worry; I am not here for any malice. You wretched numbers. It’s time to put you where you are belonged. (I say)
How amazing it is, giving life to these beautiful numbers, each of them has unique specialty, they are so delicate and raw (I say)
I add those who want to be together, who want to be united, who are in love.
I minus those who don’t have any desire to be related. Who need to be separated; who look for the new beginning, the new life.
I multiple the ones who are eager to move up, fly together, reach to the eternity, to the sun.
I divide those who are eager to help, who want to share everything with their own kinds, who are so generous, and so kind.
And I let the rest be as they are. Because, They are afraid of any transform in their lives, they are happy as they are; they are not willing to struggle.

Look at them, they have much-vaunted supreme dignity of the human being, so much more than wretched numbers of a piece of damp paper. I am a connoisseur of the truth. They are placed where they are belonged, without being contradicted by mistrust. This riddle is done with no blithe. (I say)

Is this your result? (She asks)
Yes, (I answer)

I sniff out the transgression of your mind. Move on, or I’ll declare your calculation is deceitful and false.you, Clear this mess up, Or I'll recognize you as one of those skeptical experts. (She retorts angrily)

Have I suddenly become an obscene and rude? Have I fallen into disuse? Yes she is right there is no chance to go beyond this academic hypothesis. (I am fearful)

Now it’s time to dismiss the dignity in human kind blithely. It’s time to malice. These numbers should be drowned ignominiously.( I am fearful)

After many dozens of meters of squiggled-on, scribbled on paper. My job is done. (I feel safe)

This idea was as sudden as lightning flash illuminating the night, which made me rise the numbers. Now I deny it outright. (you know why ).

saloume nakhsaz

1 comment:

Lulufar said...

Saloumeh, you can write man... you should public your work. Honestly.

I should tell you something though ... Once I had to do alot of math homework, and after I was done, i seriously started dividing and adding and multiplying people. And i did it. It was so abvious and easy to me. I don't exactly remember how I did it though ! :)
anyways... keep up with your amazing writing.