Saturday, August 26, 2006

i am belonged

what have I done, dim deeds, I have no justification for that.
Before, I was so fearless about every thing, about every feature in this life. Especially about any human’s act. Now it is time I believe in curse. In people’s frightful hate, in resentment. They destroy our happiness, and our love darling, darling darling I am in tears
Darling it’s been so many years, I am trying to show you the real depth of my love for you, and you are still uncertain
since I promised you the beauty of harmony and the loyalty of innocence, I am so sober from any dreadful guilt. Blinded and occupied with last experiment of my making love with you and all the feelings and senses and thoughts. I have been worshiping you since I've become a real woman, since I've recognized the beauty of women's kind, since I've discovered my trembling heart.
I am in the crowd and my eyes are looking for you for your steps forward, although you are not among this crowd, although you are so far way, although I suffer the pain of reserve.
Darlings don’t turn your back to me. Whatever I said was so unworthy for you to rely on ?
Shame on me, shame on me,why I am acting so reckless, so dishonorable, I am in love and I showed you my cold inattention.
Darling what I said was as priceless as bubbling in the water,
I am certain of my diminishness, if you leave me forever
I swear to god whom I believe because of your existence, that you are all my reason to take the whole breath.
witouht you, my Life will get the color of my eyes, my thought, and my whole being.; massive black.
I did an unforgivable sin and saying:I’m sorry is not enough,
but I am sorry.

No comments: