Saturday, June 24, 2006

the prophet says...

The prophet says: the endings of the stories are the main parts.
The endings of stories are the conclusions of people’s lives.
Be careful about the endings.
Be careful, be careful, be careful, so don’t live your lives, be careful.
Pray to god everyday, beg him to forgive your sins and be careful.
Step out of the flattering river, or you’ll get wet and you’ll catch cold.
Don’t sip the glass of sweet tasty desire, or you will ruin your ending part.
Don’t say to him,” who is not qualified by law”, whom you are deeply in love with, or you will miss your charming conclusion part.
Don’t take a walk beside that apple tree and don’t ever take a bite of that burgundy forbidden apple, or you’ll regret it at the end.
Stop smiling to the shining, bright morning, or you’ll cry at the last part.
Stop living your life, before you see your glorious life’s closing moments.
I turn my back, step outside the profit’s palace, slam the door behind me, I condemn the whole sayings. And now I am detached.
I take a deep inhale, step forward through my desires, follow my heart in every second of my breath, make a new path through my entire life.
I throw away the finale part.
I live forever in time by my soul with no ending part in my life.



saloume

1 comment:

Lulufar said...

Very very very very beautiful.
I know you're not the careful type, neither am I. And we know how delicious that apple is.