Saturday, June 03, 2006

i never forget about tonight

after so long, i am here today with you, and you with me, face to face, looking at the past, which was deeply sad, tense, and so far far way. you telling me, i have changed alot and i am telling you, but you have not,just your eyes are smiling and your forhead showing your beautiful fortune coming along.
you're telling me life was so hard,i am telling you , yes it was, but we both made it. i am so proud.
you are asking me , now you know what you are looking for?
i am telling you, with a thoughtful smile, yes i am certain i am looking for nothing but love.
you are telling me, i had missed you so much , i am telling you i feel the same.it is so nice seeing you after all.
tonight we are drinking, laughing to our time which had passed by and cherish our moment at the time.
we are looking at eachother with peaceful love.
i will never forget about tonight.it will be always in my mind.

saloume nakhsaz

3 comments:

Lulufar said...

Amazing girl... bravo. I love your style.

j-sam: said...

it was the best piece of life story that i read for long long time ... it was so bright, lovely and sweet, thank you!

Mirage said...

Yeah , Shw said : I will never forget tonight .it will be always in my mind . I thought : Another picture ,hanging on the wall .