Saturday, June 17, 2006

THE DIFFERENCE

1: Everywhere is dark, she is still there, in that corner watching beyond that tree.
She is all wet, it is raining, I’m sure, she is feeling numb but she is not moving a bit.

2: What else is going on out there, tell me, tell me about all the details.

1: A guy is coming towards her, he stops, but no, he begins walking again. He is passing by her; I bet you he thought she is one of those lunatics on the streets.

2: Yap, nobody knows what she is doing out there, but us.

1: Yes, we both know, because I saw what happened, I was standing here, in this corner, like always, and describing every little thing which was happening, to you. You know you have been my ears for years and I have been your eye for so long. We complete each other. I like this.

2: Yes, we complete each other.

1: I still want to know, who was that dead body, she was carrying that midnight all alone by herself. I remember she was crying all long, till she left here.

2: Yes, you told me. She started digging the ground and after,she was kissing the body for hours till she buried it.
And after that, I hear her footstep going towards that corner every night. It’s been years.

1: Yes, and I am watching her coming every night: standing over that corner for hours, it has been years.
You know what, maybe it is the time for both of us to take a step outside, maybe we will find out who this woman is and whom she buried years ago.

2: No, that is not a good idea, she wont tell us the truth.what if she calls the cops on us.

1: But, I still think it is worthed to try.

2:No, think about it, lets say she tells us her story, then what?

1: I guess we can come back up here, satisfied to get an answer and go back to our routine lives.

2: I bet you, after we step outside, nothing will be remain the same. we will be going back and forth all the time, to check out so many other weird things. This world is full of questions, which are lacking for reasonable answers.

1: Ok, then you stay here, and I will go to find out.

2: No it is not possible, you can ask your question, but you won’t be able to get the answer, because you can’t hear it, you are deaf. Did you forget about this part in your plan? You remember we complete each other, we both make ONE.

1: So that’s it.you keep listening to her footsteps, and I keep watching her coming back and forth , but you know what I just figured why I have been made as a window and you as a door.

2: Really?then, why do you think I have been made as a door?

1: Because we both have two necessities of the three, which every exisisting human should have in him: ATTENTION, and CURIOSITY, but you and me are lacking the third one: which is called AIM. therefore I am a window and you are a door. we are worthed no more than that.

saloume

No comments: