Friday, June 02, 2006

she was faithful to her GOD

Shall I condemn this pitiful life, if it is just it?

She came here, opened her eyes and saw nothing just misery and bad luck, she was unfortunate for her whole being and she died in pain.
She got stabbed on her back, she got beaten back and forth, she got betrayed all the time, but she never lost her faith for her GOD. She always prayed for the better life after death.

I don’t believe this new life after death, and I won’t pray for that. I don’t believe in magic either, how can I wish her, the beauty of the life, if I don’t believe in these nonsense?
I wish my belief was not so stiff and I could have prayed for her happiness after her pitiful death.

I am looking for the reason of her life? There is no reason just a selfish thought of giving someone birth, or a desire to get satisfied with no ponder, in order not to get distracted.

I am trying to get high and high and high, so I can believe in magic and miracle for a short time, so I could be able to see her up there, smiling and content.
In these moments of swimming in the mass illusion:

I am looking at a beautiful paradise up there in the sky just for her.
I am seeing her body and her spirit flying to this place with joy.
I am seeing her turning to a red tulip and coming back to the earth. She is happy and content, she knows she will vanish after a season, but she wants to be a tulip anyway.
She is telling me that it doesn’t matter how long she is able to laugh, the laughter itself matters, even, if it is just for an instant.
She is looking at the bright side of the life for the whole night

Now she is telling me: this is enough. I am satisfied, feeling her deep smile. So

I wake up and I am not high, she gets back underground.
Saloume nakhsaz

1 comment:

Mirage said...

getting high
and smile , smile

she is there ,not going to die

yeah I am too high

her death is a dirty lie .