Friday, July 07, 2006

at this time of my life

I celebrate this year of my life with grace and joy.
I feel like a real woman; so cheerful; so content.
I believe I’ve seen a lot on my own; ready to take the new steps towards my life.
Feeling so detached of any disturbance, and willing to get more distance of dependence.
Adventures are there for me and I will take strong steps, at the right moments to move on, I’ll keep walking towards my chosen path. Destiny cannot take any chance to get to me without my self-desire.
The wisdom is calling me softly to go up the stairs; yes I’ll rush to look through the scene; beyond the edges.
This time I’m certain that nothing in the world can be a blocker, even for an instant, no matter what it is, no matter what it tastes, no matter how it hearts, no matter what it does. Not even my heart, not even my logical alarm vain. Not even the judgmental eyes.
Not even the shame.
I’ll keep walking towards my own path by all means:
I’ll be doing as i wish,i will be looking through the unseen scenes.I will be laughing with whom I truely love. i'll be cherrishing my moments . And I will be moving on at my time.
Being conscious of the infinite speed of my time, I’ll be alert not to miss a second of it.

At this time of my life, I feel unconfined of the burden, I feel so close to the massive wisdom; so intense.
So grateful for my being self.
By identifying this certain fact that I am neither completed yet nor perfect, I believe by my heart that, this is the beauty of my life, as a human being; matchless, looking for my missing pieces.
At the time I have those pieces in my hand, I’ll be united with eternity. And that will be the ending part of my life as me being my own kind.

saloume

No comments: