Friday, September 01, 2006

valid excuse

(I am so sorry, I am busy, busy busy lately, so I am afraid that have no time to spend with you. Maybe later, next week, next month, next year.)

Is this the truth?
Or a twisted way to wipe some fellows off the screen of my life?

Am I scared of making enemies by being myself and sharing my feelings? Is that me who am hiding my feelings behind the bush, although I condemn a weedy heart? Didn’t I believe in honestly, and the freedom of thought? Don’t I hate fooling people around? Am I afraid of loosing the ones, although I don’t want them in my life!!!!

If the answer is no:

Then stand still, head up, look straight towards eyes, and say it right:
(My time is running out in a dynamic pace; and i'm not willing to split it between you and the true valued ones, therefor good bye is to you).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what, hiding yourself behind the excuses sometimes is the only way to stay cool, otherwise you may need to spend your time and energy and facing unnecessary consequences just to maintain your image clean same as before.