Friday, September 08, 2006

future

What are you doing with your life?
-Following my desires
Do you see any brightness in your future?
-my future right now, right here, is bright.
Why are you smiling all the time?
-Because I follow my desire.so i am not anybody's or anything's follower.(smile).
What do you mean by saying: following desire?
-Willing to learn more, willing to make friends with appealing people,, willing to eat delicious, willing to see all the unseen. Willing to help a fellow, willing to fall in love. willing to make sacrifice for the one you love.....
Willing to have freedom . the bottom line : which ever action that gives me a fresh sense of life, or drop a shine in my eys.
I see my life, my momentary future so bright, because whatever it is, is based on my will and desire, so it is bright to me.and that counts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And willing to have your weblog updated more quickly.

Unknown said...

thank you