Friday, September 22, 2006

midnight dreams

I have lost my optimistic vision in a terrible incident, and I take the blame for it.
I have lost my fate in a painful battle, and I take the blame for it.
I have lost my soul’s innocence in a scornful catastrophe, and I take the blame for it.
I have lost my dreams in a tormenting homicide and I am the one who takes the blame for it.
I have lost the most beautiful picture ever in my heart, at a bizarre, terrifying moment of one midnight, and I am the one to blame.
I am starting to get a new shape of life; I am restructuring my new brain cells, new vision and new heart, with no dreams.
Life is what it is, and what it is, and what it is, life is an influential compulsion which throws away all of those naive dreams by the time they are getting so close to come through, right at a bizarre, terrifying moment of one midnight.

1 comment:

Mirage said...

Dreams are what left in this cruel world .Dream on til ur dream comes true .Don't give up !