Monday, January 23, 2006

love is heaven

The world can still be appealing, so charming. I love it when he is smiling.
The world can be fulfilled with happiness and my dreams can be coming through .I’m stepping up towards it
The world is not just about misery and soreness.
I’m so joyful and content, for my love’s expansion and victory. I’m so delighted. Thrilled.
I wish him the best in his entire life, forever. And I’ll be always with him with all my heart and passion, hoping he is fine and content. He deserves it. He deserves all the best. He is my love.

He was always like a beautiful boat, which i always admired, from the distance and from faraway, and now it’s getting close to the time to get in to the boat and be floating on the river, I’ll go anywhere he takes me to. I’ll never leave him alone, I promise that deeply in my soul in my spirit. with every breath i take.
I love him, for what he is and for his love.

His happiness makes my life, my moments like shining stars. I’m shining in my heart; my heart is trembling for his success. He worked so hard to make everything right and make our wish to come through. I appreciate his intelligence and his patience, and his love.
I wish I could be the one he always imagined of me. I wish I can make him the luckiest human on this earth. I love him. Deeply, truly and I am so relieved. He made it.
He is happy and content , I wish I was there with him, side by side and I could have shared my happiness with him,look at his eyes,whisper, how much I am proud and pleased.
I believe in god, I believe in happiness and I believe that, true and real dream will come true one day, but patience is required with love.
I have no fear anymore; I’m not scared of getting lostanymore. Now I’m sure I will never be forgotten in god’s eyes.
I’ll be always there for him, even if he is far far away.
I know I’ll be waiting for him, no matter how long it takes, I’ll be here and anywhere he desires of, just for him. He is the one. What else on earth resembles briefer, and more powerful than my love for him?
I’ll cry with his sorrow and I laugh with his laughters. I admire his footsteps, when he is walking along, his smile when he is thoughtful and his soft love, when he is looking at me. His pure soul and innocent heart.
I love him and I believe, God exists with all his power and sincerity, because he gave my love back to me.
There is still hope and happiness in here. Yes there is. I’m so thankful.

No comments: