Friday, January 13, 2006

i'v set the ending

It’s time to fly up
I’ve set it. It’s the instance to fly awake.
It’s my moment
I’m ready to leave. I’m ready to take wing.
Life wasn’t a sweet dreams .I’m desperately expecting my fatality.
I have had enough. Life has reached to the closing stage.
Dreams are such bitter; I have no desire for them anymore. Sincere end, I’d like to celebrate your victory, come to me.
why you’re hiding from me. Come to me.
I’m looking for you all over. Help me uncover youre soul.
I’m feeling so close to you. I know I know. Help me to stumble on you. I feel you’re panting. I’m blind rigt now; and still incapable of seeing you. Give me your hand. Let me kiss your lips.
Dance with me, hold me tightly. Hold me tight, lets make one.
Come to me.
It’s not something strange or unattainable; asking you to be your partner and share my whole being with you.
My life is fulfilled with sorrow and regret. I don’t want it any more. I can’t. I can’t. I need to loosen up and calm down.
I need your friendship. Your honesty and love.
Don’t leave me alone, here in this disgraceful land.
Hold me, keep me safe. I’m so scared. I don’t want to lose you this time. But promise me, don’t embrace me with recreation or something like this, don’t ever give me one more life. I’m through. I’m drained. Hand me the serene, that sweet and joyful serene of birth. Forever Leisure. Don’t worry I don’t believe in the hell or heaven.
I’m absolutely free minded of this nonsense.
Once my grandmother whispered to me there will be no angle or evil, if you don’t believe in them. But when you start believing in their existence, you’ll see them. at that day I tried to not believe in them, because I was so scared : what if I see them and I’ll freak out. And now it’s time to regret believing in god and heaven and the hell, so I won’t see them. I did a mistake you know. It was an unforgivable fault .once I believed in evil and I saw him in here. It was terrifying and I got misfortunate. I should have not trust him. I regret that day all my life; so bad. I can’t get my life back, but its everlasting lesson for me.
Now I don’t want to see god. No matter of what happens to me I don’t want to see god. God gave me tough times. I’m so disappointed.
What I have done to him.
I just believed in his sincerity and love, so I fell in love, since then disaster came along. That vulnerable faith.
I trusted him and his love and his angles. look what happened to me.
I am so tired of taking tranquilizers, so they can make me happy or in the other word make me as a normal being. I don’t want to take them any more. I don’t want to be in that nasty illusion of happiness and wrong images of my existence. It’s enough. I like to see my real being; face to face. Natural face of my living, with no image or delusion.
This is me, this is existence, and this is dark. This is solitude. This is the last part.
Now I must beg you. To come and take me with you. I must beg you to embrace me tightly; even you don’t want to fall for me. This is my soul fairy-tale.
Why don’t you move toward me? I’m not appealing? It’s not the moment yet. How many years should pass by to reach to that split second? Tell me. draw closer, look at me; to face, and tell me about my instance. I swear, I do believe in you, so I could see you. I assumed you since the day one of my being, now it’s your moment to establish your belief in me, as a companion, come up to me, I promise, the time you look at my eyes, you’ll recognize my love for you. It’s the time.

No comments: