Friday, January 13, 2006

LISTEN TO ME

Listen to me.
Soul is shouting out: listen to me .he’s sobbing.
God told me: I purred a little sip of the tasty wine in your heart, so you my dear get your heart touch your love and pass the tasty wine to him, to every one in the universe, so they can get the tenderness and the sweet taste of it.
Tell that sea bird to go to the entire earth and pass my sincere love to the humankind.
I’m awarding you with this that love still exists; in your hearts and in your souls. Cherish you; mingle around the fire, fire of senses, fire of touches, and fire of GOD.
GOD still exists; looking at me, watching me carefully, so nobody can harm me. Nobody can spoil my soul,my heart. My bruises inhaling.
My heart is still an infant, with no scratches on sides and in depth.
I’m telling you this love story between me and GOD. He is still looking at me and smiling at my whole being. He falls for me. I’m blessed. I’m blessed with this Holy Spirit.

Here nobody is holding a hand. Here, there is no clear path, but over there, they say the blessing and warm welcome. I am going there with contentment and pleasure.
It’s time for leave. I’m s o blissful .I feel such constant.
GOD will be giving me his hand, and his company.
I’m so delighted.
I’m so free.
I’m getting out of the slavery of my guilty body.
Guilt is getting mute and unseen.
Guilt is getting abandoned and untouched.
Guilt is getting to its finish.
I’m so thrilled, I’m so pleased.
Every second of my last moments, I’m getting more and more ready to head off.
After having a sip of that red wine, in God’s house, I’m so joyful. Prepared for walking off.
My soul, my individual, is counting the split seconds, I’m cherishing the last moments. I’m so boundless.
Waiting for his call.
He told me, that my instance is approaching before long.
My heart is haling, broken parts are getting their strength back, from wound.
My soul is smiling at the fate.
I’m so excited.
My soul companion will call me presently.
I’m packing my soul, my heart, my spirit; I’m taking them with me, there.
Over there, is always dazzling, the lights are all over. Sunlight out there.
Flames all over, coloured: true crimson .tulips cheery.
It’s magnificent, I’m so in love. I laid a hand on innocence.
Paradise is colored golden.

No comments: