Friday, October 06, 2006

real charm

She shook his hands and said: I am leaving you. Don’t you hear that?

He was looking at the other woman beside the window.

She said: answer me

He was looking at the woman beside the window

She whispered: even now, at the moment of parting, at your last moments of being with me you cannot see me, you cannot hear me. You cannot feel me. Can you?

He still was looking at the woman beside the window.

She followed his eyes, and caught the woman beside the window.

She asked: is she the one?

He didn’t answer and still was looking at the woman beside the window.

She cried : I am leaving you, but I want you to know that I have always loved you, and I know at this point it doesn’t matter to you. You are in love with the woman beside the window.

She took her bag and started walking to the door, she decided to pass through the corner that woman was standing, she wanted to smell her, she wanted to feel her, she wanted to understand the better quality of her being, she wanted to discover her unique charm which could hypnotized her man.

She went beside her, no smell, no feeling, and no sense of life. She touched the woman’s hand, she terrified.

The woman beside the window was a lifeless sculpt in the shape of a woman.
A perfect body with no touch of life.
That was its unique charm to the man.


saloume nakhsaz

1 comment:

Mirage said...

thee woman was never there at that corner . Man was staring at an empty corner . He was wondering:why can't he reply ? He kept staring and trying to swallow the damn knot n his throat .
The woman beside him kept repeating the question and she followed man's eyes .She saw the corner .She was upset ,felt being ignored . SHE STARTED TO DRAW A WOMAN AT THAT EMPTY CORNER OF MAN'S EYES !
She yelled : IS SHE THE ONE?!!