Friday, October 27, 2006

am i who i think i am?

Sometimes you are out of your mind. Have this ever happened to you?
It happened to me today, ya it hit me and I am still so shocked how I did that, I mean what I did today is impossible to be revealed by me or by anyone else, no one on this planet would find out about that, I wont tell anyone, and I am also certain that the people who were involved in this incident won’t say a word .
Me being so confused and incapable of picturing myself getting in to such an unexpected character ,capableof doing what I did today.
But the truth is that I did it and I did it and I did it.
So it is the time for me to reveal this bitter truth that every one in this planet can do anything, and how far we are capable of longing , is unbelievable scary.
We may do anything, and everything we do just depends on our mood and the situation we are in, and that is it; no more innocent human being exist on this planet.
If I could do it, then you can do it, she can do it and he can do it, but in different occasions.
Time will show off this bitter fact.
if you don’t believe this, just wait, you’ll see.
but be careful.

1 comment:

Mirage said...

Finally u wrote !