Monday, May 08, 2006

all my life

Tired of being wasted, worn-out of going through layers, truth is still hidden so deep in the dark. How can I get there, it’s been long, since I started looking through for it and still incapable of having right respond, I’ve been sheltered all behind.
I’ve been trying so hard to step in my heart and knock it off the rout, then why is it still burning inside, trembling deeply and making everything so hard. I thought, I’d lock that door years ago, lost the key on purpose, and deleted the password off my mind.
Now look at it, it is shaking, trembling. It’s on fire, exploding me and my soul. Shame on me, shame on my aim, shame on my soul, shame on my heart. It’s been a decade since I stopped crying over faith, over lost love and over broken heart; I believed it‘s the result of vanishing my senses through love.
I’ve been meditating for long, so I can keep my heart away from this tragedy coming along with love. I’ve been worshiping knowledge for so long, so I can get away from the misery coming along with my trembling spirit. I’ve been praying all day long to my compassion, so it doesn’t get involved in this “being in love offense”
I’ve been ignoring the cipher of” my eyes my hands, my smile” in the sight.
after all,my soul revealed "my hidden secret,my pain",at the moment he whispered softly: “darling you are deeply in love”


saloume nakhsaz

No comments: