Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My Irreplaceable Safe Heaven!

Regardless of age, I've always had the soundest sleep in my parents' home. With a childlike joyous trembling heart I arrive at their door step . ...& the jinks of stress & sadness in times of depart- like a little child ready to let go of her parent's hands for the first time - longing to wet her toes for independence yet feeling scared of the unknown, the outsiders. Yes, independence has been my motto -since the day I let go of their hands for the first time, & I've been willingly living it for many many years now; yet, my parents' home is where I have the soundest sleep- where my mind sets any worldly trouble free -it's where I call "home"- my irreplaceable safe heaven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the way you write! Makes me relate to many things :)