Friday, June 01, 2007

welcome back

It’s been long time since i wrote my last letter.
Yes I call them letters to me to you to them to everybody. you know writing gives me great joy and I can not describe it, but sometimes nothing comes to your mind, I don’t know but maybe writing needs a very special mood , and recently i have not had that.
But I try to go back to my normal routine and do something; it is not that you don’t think about anything, so you cannot put it on the paper. I do think so much, I think about so many different subjects but I have not written about it. Maybe I’ve been lazy, maybe it was because I had a big change in my life and I wasn’t used to it and everything was very new and strange to me and I had to co op with my new sweet but strange situation.
I like my being here and I enjoy my great company, but human beings need time to get used to a new life.
In my life I have lived-in many different lives, and none of them were alike.
So I am somehow used to be in a new situations and being able to get through them peacefully and live my life in different ways, you know you can learn so many things if you live so many different lives. And you always feel young and fresh, because you always have the new beginning and new challenges that make you feel alive.
I love that.
But one thing I’ve learned that writing your spontaneous thought makes you become clear and relieved from anxieties and huge excitements, because you let everything out so you are ready for the new thoughts. So if I don’t want to get stuck in one solid reflection, it is better to start my writings and let them out. Let everything out, so I’ll be free in my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back,
I was a bit worried about you.
I'm waiting for your letters..

Cheers,

Seyka

Anonymous said...

Hi sali,
We are heading July and you stiill haven't written.
I really worry about you.
Hope everything going alright.
Cheers!

Seyka