Monday, November 20, 2006

an appeal to majesty

My majesty
My name is..., I am a prisoner who is convicted guilty by the law.
I’ve been told that if I make a plea to you they’ll softer my sentence.
First let me tell you why I have been jailed.
I am convicted of molesting a newborn zip file hidden in the executive committee’s USB.
They say I did something cruel, and outrage.
Let me make this brief beforehand, that your existence to me is a big question mark itself,
But if writing to you will lesser my time in prison, I'm going to make-believe otherwise.
I suppose that if I have to accept your being, I must also accept you as my creator, because these two essentials come after another.
So if this is what you are: my majesty, our creator, I consider others and myself as your teddy bears.
My majesty may I ask you something?
Have you made us as your sexual fantasies?
Because when I look at the whole life string, its ending part points at…...matter, with different scenarios, and an enormous variety of characters. Honestly isn’t this your purpose of your magnificent performance?
If is that so, then would you make an exception in your playground's rules book and get me out of here?
My mejesty Think about it, I am one of your updated toys, so I needed to have a new edition of o...m.

No comments: